(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Warlocks New Toys

A lil quickie I made for Erin over on Rachels Haven involving herself & me, ending up as the very same thing we were searching for (the sluts) as well as the evenings entertainment for a crafty warlock.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe not what they wanted, but I'm sure they had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image of them both struggling to be the one with the c**k in their mouth is very nice :)

    Thanks,

    My New Caption Blog
    http:/steffiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're his toys, but they love to play with his 'toy'... another great one Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you transform me for a few days please

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...