(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sealing Bimbo's

I've wanted to do a Candy/Evie cap for a while now, even if what I have in the works isnt getting posted today I still decided to pop a quickie out thats pretty slutty & to the point!

What I have planned will be a couple of series that I've just started up involving the uprise of two slutty minx's with Mistress Simone at the helm, corrupting Candy & Evie.

Just like Evie, I've got a soft spot for Simone & am quickly getting one for Evie because of various reasons, just like Simone shes quite good at hitting my sweet spot but thats because blondes are good at doing that to other horny blonde bitches.

Will be very busy until after New Years so I wont be posting much stuff until then, well new content at least since I've got a few caps I have yet to post.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmh, now we should kiss... then we should suck some more cocks... hehe. Loved it babe, diiiiirty!

    I think I'm getting a sweet spot for you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't seem to mind the change, but who could blame them? I would very much like to meet this Bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...