(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, December 26, 2011

Hentai Troubles

Another quickie I decided to add Chaosbeast (Kyra) in as the second girl to be stuck with me because its Kamitora & I know she enjoys Paper Tigers art as much as I do, been a bit since I did a hentai verse themed cap so this was needed to scratch that itch.

I love comments & will continue to post stuff regardless if people comment or not, but the more comments just means the more stuff I'll post so please do continue.

I'll reward high/top commentors on occasion as well, by putting them in my caps just as a bonus so keep that in mind if you feel like whorin' yourself a bit more then usual.. :3

4 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo gonna watch that DVD again and again and again, until I feel my own body start to change and your naughtiness corrupts me into a slutty schoolgirl too.

    Also if you girls need a hand jerking those big delicious cocks, I have two hands free. Mmmmh.

    Hehe, oh and Candy... don't be asking me to whore myself more than usual, unless you're prepared to face the consequences... more and more dirty slutty comments all over everything you do! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna miss my juicy futa cock, but I have a feeling our new classmates will have plenty of their own to replace it.

    Oh god Evie! I can't wait to stare out from the screen and see you watching as we get drenched in cum. We're gonna have so much fun once your on the inside with us!


    Thank you so much for including me Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8-0 - Holy shit that's an awesome cap - love the animation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I to say it's rare for a hentai caption to really hit a button for me, but yours always seem to find a way to do so. Great caption.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...