(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, December 26, 2011

Slut Off Round 2, Adams Payback (Guest Cap)

As I mentioned a bit back, I would post Adams payback/revenge for my humiliation & complete slutification of Evie that happened in my Bimbo Virus (Slut Off Round 2)  cap I posted.

Gotta say that I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't think that I was given my ca-muffins in return with a heavy dose of whorish sluttiness by Adam.

Well played but this is far from over just yet hun, more to come & be coming. >:3




5 comments:

  1. Hehe... I loved writing this. It was even dirtier in my mind.

    Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie@

    You made me wriggle love, now I'm curious what else was in that dirty lil' mind of yours.

    *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great round on both sides, I'm excited to see where you're going next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is the woman? What's her name?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...