(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

As you can see, I'll be pretty busy until after Christmas so I may not be uploading anything until at least Monday so until then Happy Holidays to everyone, however you celebrate the 25th.

Got a backstock of stuff though to add, some new & some more classics from the vault.

Sadly, I'll be working both the 24th & 25th even if its good to be working.

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Holiday Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved that image. Have a good holiday, I hope you don't have to work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaos@

    Same to you hun. ^^

    Rauk@

    Bree Olson just oozes sluttiness & that image to me is in the top 5 of my favs that involve her.

    Thanks, you too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...