(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Another Satisfied Customer (Christy)

A lil' something I made for Christy (Fehrin) over on Rachels Haven/ Christys TG/TF Caps , involving myself, Vicki Santuse & Christy with some added help from a slut pill & a couple futa pills courtesy of Pervid Pharm.



3 comments:

  1. Gawd, you're such a toootal slut Candy... everyone wants to do you! It's good to see Christy and Vicki are willing to oblige and fill you right up with what you crave Mmmmh, gotta get more of those pills...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could easily become addicted to those slut pills. In case you need any girls to help with trials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evie@

    Mhhhm, oh god yes...More, more.

    Chaos@

    Who wouldn't & I'm sure theres a few more lying around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...