(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, December 12, 2011

Plughole! (Guest Cap)

On occasion I'll post up caps (guest caps) others made for me, involving my humiliatingly sexy escapades.

This is yet one of many that sexy bitch Evie made for me looking a bit shocked as my roomate decides to help me out with a lil' issue I was having.

2 comments:

  1. My complements to Evie very sexy and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much better to embrace it.
    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...