(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Bimbo Virus (Slut Off: Round 2)

Heres my second installment in my 10 one shots series I'm doing as a bit of a cap off between other cappers over on Rachels haven.

This time with that seductress Evie getting turned out & sluttified.

Rules & info about the SLUT OFF challenge can be found here over on Rachels Haven.

I'll post Evies payback as well as a guest cap since her male persona got some payback by transforming me into a complete slutty whore.




1 comment:

  1. Such a yummy virus you've concocted. I'm sure Adam will be furious when it wears off, and I can't wait to see his revenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...