(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christines New Panties

Man, I really should watch those spellbooks better next time. :9

Been far too long since I did a cap involving a double TF involving TG & Inanimate stuff so I needed my fix. 

Made this for Xeoush over at Rachels Haven with myself added in for fun, pantie & clothes TF storys are ALOT of fun to write, need to do more stuff soon.

I may have to include Evie next, even if I have plans for you already girl. >:3

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmh, I love it when the spellbook gets in the hands of the naughty new slut and she uses it to cause chaos. Those Candy panties are going to see a lot of dirty action... maybe Christine will wrap them round some guys big cock and use them to jerk him off, giggling like a naughty slut as he cums all over them...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...