(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christines New Panties

Man, I really should watch those spellbooks better next time. :9

Been far too long since I did a cap involving a double TF involving TG & Inanimate stuff so I needed my fix. 

Made this for Xeoush over at Rachels Haven with myself added in for fun, pantie & clothes TF storys are ALOT of fun to write, need to do more stuff soon.

I may have to include Evie next, even if I have plans for you already girl. >:3

2 comments:

  1. Oh to be the panties of a slutty bimbo. To squeeze her butt and press against her pussy. And then to be quickly pulled aside as she fucks her boyfriend/coworker/that cute guy she ran into at the mall. Only to be put back in place and catch the still warm cum as it oozes out of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmh, I love it when the spellbook gets in the hands of the naughty new slut and she uses it to cause chaos. Those Candy panties are going to see a lot of dirty action... maybe Christine will wrap them round some guys big cock and use them to jerk him off, giggling like a naughty slut as he cums all over them...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...