(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Evie's New Dress

Now I know Evie likes model Ancillia Tilia as much as I do so I decided to do one more inanimate cap to mend my fix/itch for now, enjoy sweetness!

Hopefully I fit well Evie?


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, you devious bitch, I think I've just creamed my panties. I'd love to get closer to you... so close in fact that you were stretched all over my big titties as I bent over and let some guy yank you up with a creak so he could pound me from behind.

    Maybe later I'd let him cum all over you. Hot pink latex rubbing my body all over, ooooh you know how to push my buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's some way to get personal and emotional you too... I guess Candy does really has a strike on being someone's clothes or... perhaps don't but enjoy being forced to do so. In any case its the same and I love it *giggle*

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evie@

    *giggles mischeviously*

    Thats what I like to hear & mmmmmmm, sounds like a fun evening out with my sexy blonde roomie.

    I love latex just as much as the next girl, that smooth coolness is almost enough to make me cream myself without the cock added in.

    Alectra@

    Tis enticing indeed & thanks hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is sooooo sexy! Candy must be loving the feeling of being stretched over Evie's hot body, caressing her every curve. I know I would

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...