(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Taste of The Far East

A lil something I did involving myself & guest starring Chaosbeast as the other girl since hes commented so much on alot of stuff I've posted on here & back over on TF-Media (R.I.P) when it was still a float.

This was made as a gift for Meg (Megs Place) just for fun, enjoy hun. ~

4 comments:

  1. Wow! When I saw the image I instantly thought "I would love to be one of them". It turns out I am! Thank you so much for including me, and for all the wonderful caps you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaos@

    NP, I meant to cap you back in the TF Media days since you posted lots of comments over there as well & who wouldn't love to be transformed into a cute yet sexy asian female.

    I love asian TF stuff so expect more from time to time.

    Steffi@

    Thanks hun, I thought the same thing as far as the girls. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cap! Three of my fave fantasies, Japanese girls, lingerie and transformation! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you stopped making such wonderful captions I wouldn't comment so much XP. I don't think you've made a single caption I haven't liked. I remember whenever I logged onto TF Media I was looking forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...