(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Smitty's "The Initiation" (Guest Pimpage)

Figured I'd give old friend, rival, tormentor & fello capper a lil name drop/pimpage if you havent went & gave his newest monster of cap a read.

Anybody thats read the Rosco Wars saga knows of my battles & humiliatingly slutty dominations by Smitty that I've endured, then you already know what content is about to ensue in this next "choose your own ending" saga. 

I've gotten a chance to skim it & enjoyed it thus far, so go give it a look if you know of his works & if not, still give it a read!

Oh & links to it can be found here, here, here & here!

Slutty holidays, more of my caps to be posted soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug! Hopefully I'll get a chance to "plug" Candy sometime soon, or at least a few of her holes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...