(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rebound Bunny (Guest Cap)

Heres another "Guest Cap" from a friend I've been doing some trades with over on the Haven, Fehrin or Christy does very sexy & well wrote hentai caps so if you enjoy my hentai stuff involving some inanimate, hentai verse & forced bimbo stuff then you'll love hers..

Christy also recently started a blog to host her stuff exclusively so go check it out if you havent already, go HERE & give them a look/read, especially if you love hentai based TG/TF caps! :3 ~


2 comments:

  1. That naughty bunny outfit suits Candy a lot better and she's gonna make one awesome sucker. Slutty and hot, my kind of caption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super yummy caption! I'll be sure to follow Christy's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...