(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Smitty is Candy

One of many capbacks for the EPIC tale of Rosco, Smitty & Jeff/Candy where I actually used bodyswap as a theme which is rare but it seemed suiting for the story I had in mind for Mr. Smitty.

Once again, after I was stuck as my bimbo otherself Candy, by Smitty I decided to transfer him into the very same body he trapped me as for so long so I could get a lil humiliation payback..

Seems Smitty enjoyed my old body for the moment, or maybe not but all in all, it was a fun short revengefull humiliation for Mr. Simons that will continue onward I'm sure..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...