(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog issues.....hopefully fixed?!?!?

I recently just started this blog just a few days ago & being someone that had other blogs plus isnt new to the interwebs, I thought it seemed odd that my "followers" list gadget was invisable at random but would pop back on if I hit the refresh button..

Now I've had a few people mention "I cant follow you with the list visable" & thats true, but the "follow" tab at the top of the page lets you do that as well...


Its a lil frustrating that the "followers" widget is being buggy but that is the interwebs, so hopefully its fixed since I disabled a few things that I think were dusrupting it & if not, just "refresh" the page or click the "follow" at the top if you wanna keep up with my gender bending deviousness...


3 comments:

  1. I've had the same problem with my blog and I've noticed it with most of the others that are run from blogspot. So it's definitely not just you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I thought that but its good to hear I'm not alone in the bugginess.

    Thanks for the heads up hun. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have plenty of random blog issues, mostly with my metadata and post counts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...