(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog issues.....hopefully fixed?!?!?

I recently just started this blog just a few days ago & being someone that had other blogs plus isnt new to the interwebs, I thought it seemed odd that my "followers" list gadget was invisable at random but would pop back on if I hit the refresh button..

Now I've had a few people mention "I cant follow you with the list visable" & thats true, but the "follow" tab at the top of the page lets you do that as well...


Its a lil frustrating that the "followers" widget is being buggy but that is the interwebs, so hopefully its fixed since I disabled a few things that I think were dusrupting it & if not, just "refresh" the page or click the "follow" at the top if you wanna keep up with my gender bending deviousness...


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...