(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Another Haven Party

Made this as a THANK YOU cap to Rachel & the girls over on The Haven ( Rachels Haven ) for making such a naughty, fun & silly lil' place..

I guess I found out what happens when its time to pay up after losing a few hands of poker..


1 comment:

  1. Good to see you in blog format Candy. I looooooooooove the new Avatar. You just need a little bit of text on there that says, "I like to blow big ones." *giggle*

    Have fun and don't get into too much trouble around here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...