(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Girlfriends New Girlfriend

I didnt plan on cappin' these pics but I ended up making a very quick femdom based cap just for fun with a nasty lil soon to be ex-girlfriend scenario involving me...

Knee and thigh high socks with stripes & argyles always push my buttons..

Oh & just for fun, I decided to add fello capper & friend rauk22 as a lil' bonus even if I have plans for an upcoming cap that will be much more XXX like most of stuff I cap up/write is..



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, and I love her outfit by the way. Nice caption.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...