(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Changed You!

This is another very old cap I still love and think turned out pretty good for how old it is..

Basically I did the perspective to make it as the transformed girls is helping you transform or imagine as she talks, gave this a different feel to it..


3 comments:

  1. This is still one of my all time favorite captions. I can't tell you how many times I've read it and yet it still gives me shivers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, its one thats continued to get love even if its one of my first. :3

    Thanks, love your caps too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the text wraps so perfectly around that delectable little body and what a deliciously hot narrative... mmmh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...