(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Game Over (Bimtendo Inc....)

Yet another from my twisted mind that I made for Maemi over on Rachels Haven involving him getting stuck and transformed from his human male self into what was to be the first of many games for the Bimtendo Inc.... francise (Candy pat pen 2011).

I dont cap furry stuff much so I think a lil yoshi will be alright.

Played around with the layouts a bit on this and had ALOT of fun with this one..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...