(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Deepest Wish

Something I did as a gift a while back for a friend over on Rachels Haven involving my human to hentai verse themes as well as double transformations (female to futa/dickgirl & male to female)..

I love hentai based caps so expect that at random to be mixed in, especially involving my alternate reality (hentai verse) of going from flesh & blood to 2D pixels & digital colors..

Oh, those tricky & mischevious Djinn's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...