(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bustin' Out

A lil' giftie I made for Evie ( Argus Backburner ) over on Rachels Haven & am happy with its subtle yet quick TF results, was fun to make. ^^

Usually in my storys involving the details of a male to female TF specific scene, I tend to go into the lil' details of whats happening physically as well as mentally to the males mind plus body in more depth but thats usually in a series or at least a 2 panel set..

Its always a lil challenging to do this in a single cap if your trying to add backstory or a lead into it because if you dont it tends to make said story a lil confusing or off to the reader, but thats what makes makin TG/TF fiction fun is the challenges in being creative with it. ;9 ~

Anyways, enough blah blah-ing, enjoy the cap sexys. 


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! You managed to get just the right level of hotness and detail to make it great. Thanks sooooo much, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NP sweetie, glad I was able to tickle a few sweet spots. ;3 ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...