(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Adding Another Pic to the Scrapbook

After being asked numerous times to post my caps on my very own blog, I decided to start my own place to post all of my TG/TF caps so heres the first of many to start off with..

This was part of a trade I did with Kayla from anonymoosetgcaptions over on Rachels haven & one of many that I included myself in as the one transformed, so enjoy..

4 comments:

  1. I still very much enjoy this caption. :)

    I'm glad to see you sharing your caps with a wider audience now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Candy ^-^

    Good to have you over here ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, great cap... a guy has needs but it looks like she does now too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...