(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gaining Revenge as well as a New Toy

This was a lil giftie I made involving myself and a friend I play with over on Naga's Den that was a spin off of a story we RP~ed involving a lil gender & inanimate TF all in the same scenario..




2 comments:

  1. Woah, this is hawt! Don't normally go for object changes as it's usually some guy who gets turned into something, but love the idea of the sexy TG bitch dominating and transforming a girl into a helpless toy for revenge. Mmmmh, great series, one of my new faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks & this is a fav of mine as well, the girl thats transformed into the dildo has humiliated plus transformed me into various animate plus inanimate things so it was payback time, even after she had transformed me into a insatiable lil' minx.

    Its rare to see male to female TF scenario's like this that involve the girl becoming the toy, especially since the girl transformed the male then she was stuck in an even more degrading fate.

    Ah, irony. >:3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...