(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Results Guaranteed (Bimbo-U)

Something I whipped up real quick involving an idea I've had for a long time now about doing a series called "Bimbo-U" which would basically follow the exploits of a group of males being transformed against there will into complete female bubbleheads..

I've got a string of ideas for different series but may start doing this one & include a few of you in it if anyone wanted a cameo or guest spot.

I wont guarantee anything ATM but if your interested, just post your char names in this thread with an idea of what your female side would look like.

I already have a few fello cappers I'm adding in if this gets off the ground, so drop a comment about your opinions, ideas or interests..

Yours truly will be in this as well as a main front runner/char..

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Do they have a deal going with that beach you mentioned a while back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim L@

    Nah, thats something completely different but I guess it could be linked in with "Bimbo-U" since there both similiar as far as the forced fem & bimboization...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this idea. You can have the somewhat serious and detached tone of the marketing department as well as a wide range of experiences of various clients and "victims." So estially you can write a caption with any tone you want all fitting into the same overarching storyline. Looks like you've got the makings of a great idea on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rauk@

    Thanks, I may have to shoot you a note over on RH or email to see if your up for some collabin' sometime soon since I have a few ideas..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure I could find a little time in my schedule for a new project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to have Bimbo-U as my alma mater.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...