(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Adventures of Mark & His Magical Cock

A short series I made for A Nony Moose (Kayla) that I posted over on Rachel's Haven a while back involving Mistress Simones male Sona Mark plus Kayla & Candy/Me..

Sometimes you really should watch who you keep close to you, even if its far too late..

This is based off the whole "Magical/Enchanted Penis" theme that I've caught a couple times in storys, but was more inspired by "A Nony Moose's Enchanted Penis Caps/Storys"  which I love & have been involved in a few of those tales as well.

Please go check them out...




1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE this type of change. I adored all the caps Anonymoose made involving this. I hope this catches on with people like the "Elixir" has.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...