(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bordello

Another very old cap I made & posted back on TF-Media when it (R.I.P. 2011) was still a name, took on a lil more darker theme for this one..

I'll have to start wrapping text again, since its a nice affect. 

2 comments:

  1. The Bordello needs room for me too "giggle"

    Where did you have this one all hidden from me mmmmmm Candy?

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: Since you like to take on suggestions for your images in there...

    Why not put Bro's will be whor's down there where the pic of the high heeled gal is shown? ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh theres room. :3

    Mmmmmm, its an older one & in the Bordello of course. *giggle*

    Well, I may just do that...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...