(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feudal Takeover

A lil series I just popped out involving Candy/Me, Rauk22 & Simone with a lil Bimbo/Slut TF thrown in & a dash of Candy...

Sometimes things just dont go according to plan even if I thought that transforming myself into a sexy blonde would get me the riches but then again at Femtech, thats how bimbo's are forcefully made..








2 comments:

  1. Well you may not have gotten what you wanted but it looks like you'll have a great new job for a very longtime. Nice series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...