(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Taste Of The Far East 2

Decided to do this as a series of random one shot "Becoming Asian" caps that I'll be doing many more of since its another fantasy of mine to become a slutty asian whore, bound by her desires to service lots of men & women.

Been extremely busy so updates will be posted at random when I can get enough freetime to post em, enjoy. :3

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely, no paying at Madame Chows.

    Hope you get some free time soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...