(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

School Girl'D

PC got attacked by a nasty trojan virus yesterday & was locking up, so I spent almost a whole day trying to tear it from my hard drive since it was masking & jumping to different area's, crafty lil' bastard but its gone now!

Cap I made for OniAnnieMouse over on the Haven, guess disciplinary programs are using old world methods instead of modern technology to get there points across.

2 comments:

  1. This seems destined to result in repeat offenders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have used Kaspersky protection for a few years now, and I'd recommend this Anti virus to all you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...