(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Daily Affirmations # 7

Words to live by or not?!?!?!

I think this would ONLY make people call others "bimbo's" that much more & the model is Lolly Catherine from the UK if anyones wondering. :3

Shes about as bimborific as it gets.

8 comments:

  1. Oh come on Candy, who are you kidding, like calling you a bimbo is going to make me become one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model is absolutely perfect. I may have to see what other sets she has for some future captions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it you sexy bimbo you! Can you tell I'm going to call everyone bimbo now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sooooooo true tee hee :)

    That model is absolutely boobalicious by the way :P

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh godddddd...that last post nearly made me cum in excitement....giggle xxx sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice topic thank you and thumb up !
    sbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we embrace that we are bimbos, it starts to feel so proud.
    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...