(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Adding To The Collection

Been a bit since I did anything "Inanimate" or "Hentai" based so how about both with some sprinkles of Male to Female TF, Dickgirl Mistresses & Maids thrown in. ^^

Added a good friend in the mix (Yarima) that I've gotten the pleasure to know/have fun with since I met her over on the "Naga's Den forums" years back & since she loves inanimate TF's as much as I do, I thought it was time to make her another gift.

Decided to add Christy (fehrin) as the mistress of the house as well, enjoy. ~

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Always a nice surprise to be included ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another good example of your ability to make something that doesn't really push my buttons (inanimate TF's) into a very sexy caption.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...