(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trapped! (Caught & Used)

A short & slutty crossdressing cap I made based off of my "Trapped" series about what may or may not happen if your roomate catches you "dressing up" but having smitty for a roomie I think would just make that situation just a bit more interesting...

I don't do "blackmail" themes that much, so even if this is a quickie, it was fun to make. ~


8 comments:

  1. Fun. The thumbnail on the image really made it look like she was confronted with a donkey dick. Hopefully that little sissy can manage all of that, even if it isn't as big as the perspective makes it look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical Jeff! He's been caught as a sissy crossdresser and all he can think about is pumping that thick cum onto his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. I think you captured the "Caught with Consequences" and "Blackmail" themes very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought you'd like to know this is getting a lot of attention on tumblr. I added a link to your site when I found it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!

      Seems to be a button pusher for many, thanks for the heads up smittykins. ~

      Delete
  5. Love it.
    I bet the door wasn't unlocked by accident.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...