(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Devious, Diabolical & Debaucherous

Cap I made a while back involving a typical group of generic college guys thinking they would get lucky but ending up realising they bit off way more then they can chew or swallow, that is. >:3

This was fun to make since I dont do many caps involving sissy, demongirl with M2F & F2M all intertwined into the same short story.

Enjoy ~


10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I wanna say me first, but the thought of being a blow up doll is awfully tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job fitting in so many different fetishes/themes into such a short caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm being coated in full latex would be the way i want to be turned but with the open holes for my mouth, pussy, and asshole so that any woman or man can use me to their desires.

    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is great, all the facial expressions are perfect. Where did you get it?

    I am in awe every time I read your captions. The way you are able to manipulate the picture with just a few simple words is amazing. Keep up the mmmazing work, Candy. Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I got a couple pic websites I frequent that have tons of softcore & more XXX content mixed/archived together.

      Appreciate the kind words & glad your enjoying my devious lil' creations. :3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...