(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Devious, Diabolical & Debaucherous

Cap I made a while back involving a typical group of generic college guys thinking they would get lucky but ending up realising they bit off way more then they can chew or swallow, that is. >:3

This was fun to make since I dont do many caps involving sissy, demongirl with M2F & F2M all intertwined into the same short story.

Enjoy ~


8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I wanna say me first, but the thought of being a blow up doll is awfully tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job fitting in so many different fetishes/themes into such a short caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is great, all the facial expressions are perfect. Where did you get it?

    I am in awe every time I read your captions. The way you are able to manipulate the picture with just a few simple words is amazing. Keep up the mmmazing work, Candy. Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I got a couple pic websites I frequent that have tons of softcore & more XXX content mixed/archived together.

      Appreciate the kind words & glad your enjoying my devious lil' creations. :3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...