(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blow or Bubbles? (Guest Cap)

On occasion I'll upload fello cappers stuff just to add a lil' variety to my posts & this time, because I have NO new content to add ATM because of an extremely busy schedule right now.

Got a stack of unfinished shells of caps I just need to add text too so expect tons of new content within the week since I'll be gone on vacation around the 4th of July with no PC.

Anyways, heres an older cap that I love that was made for me by Bren over on Rachels Haven a couple years back, enjoy. ;9 ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...