(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hiatus, break time....Blah, blah, blah

Due to things out of my control once again, I'll be taking about a week or two from posting, updating or creating any caps so I get take care of this real life nonsense I'm final about done with..

This has been a rough year for me as some already know, mainly involving unstable job stress & bull thats basically done.

My creativity lately has suffered a bit as a result which festered into mild writers block, been unhappy with a few of my recent caps so I need this short  couple week break for that reason as well. :3

Appreciate everyones continued comments, support and the like..


5 comments:

  1. you will be missed please do take care hugs an a kiss ...meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. I'm going through a rough patch too, and all I can say is keep grinding through it. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching for the Ultimate Dating Website? Create an account to find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...