(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Control Freak

I rarely do anything involving hypnosis themes but think that will be changing, starting with this cap thats got a hint of it sprinkled into the quick & too the point story.

Decided to add friend A Nony Moose since I know A Nony's a hypno buff..

Enjoy. :3

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to include me in your caps anytime. Are you suggesting that I'm some sort of control freak though? ;)

    Well...maybe a little. Sounds like you've been having more fun than I have lately though, you naughty little minx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Nony@

    Hehe *smirks & nods* ~

    Nah, thats a title that was meant towards me being a house bully before you turned the tables & took control.;9

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...