(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily Affirmations # 1

Words to live by, or not. ;9 ~

I may start doing these one liners that are slightly humorous at random if there well recieved, its an idea I had a while back that was never started.


3 comments:

  1. well if thats the resault, would have been easyer than what i went though
    lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, if I can have those other things, I'll gladly eat my words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the play on words, and magic themes. - Crusoe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...