(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Boys New Toy

Some are a lil' more accepting of there fates then others, but who would'nt except the existance of being stuck in such a beautiful & sexy new form like hers..

I rarely do non "X" rated stuff so I enjoy doing these tamer caps from time to time to break up the themes a lil, just like I do with my hentai stuff. :3

5 comments:

  1. Whoever Master is, he's one lucky man. I'm sure that she's very eager to please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the idea. Has spelling errors, though: accidentially=accidentally, sensative=sensitive, existance=existence, memorys=memories.

    Jillisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely caption... The description of her thoughts is well done, the pic is AWESOME, and the overall presentation is really nice....

    Screw the spelling errors.... Shit happens ;)

    That's why I disallowed anonymous posting on my Blog.

    Thanks or sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not care if this post is not xxx, it is one of my favourites. You should do more like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...