(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Taking A Break Or Training & Breaking?

Thanks for the feedback first hand even if I do understand that RL has a way of hindering freetime, that much I know all too well but still try to put a lil time aside to write & cap.

Anyways, this might explain somewhat of why I've been away since a fan managed to transform me with one of the very same things I enjoy creating. 

Hopefully I'll be posting & updating more frequently but until things settle it will still be at random.

Enjoy ~




9 comments:

  1. Now if you had said you were off having fun - and it sure looks like your are enjoying yourself - then we wouldn't have been so concerned for you. I am sure when you come back you will share all of your lessons with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, practice does make perfect. :3

      Delete
  2. I know you're a total airhead Candy, but I'm sure ass slut is one topic you'll pick up quickly. Still, if you need a study partner, I'm always available ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now what gave me away with that notion? ;9

      Well its something I have prior experience on so I'm sure I'll be a fast learner & that can always be arranged for you hun.

      I know turning you into a bimbo too, is a fairly easy job.

      Delete
  3. Nuh uh. You'll like never sucker me into bein a bimbo! Mmm suck... *giggles* oh and thankies for the gum Candy! Its totally sweet and bubbly and I think its making me horny. Can we practice pussy licking now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyyyy shes back! welcome back sweetie. hugggggggg Sedra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I wasnt going anywhere. ^^;;

      Delete
  5. Luved this one hun!! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to find the Best Dating Website? Create an account and find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...