(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Adding Bimsult To Bimbury (Prologue)

Decided to make a quick opening to a series I plan on finishing in the next day or so that may or may not continue after that.

Basically the next will be more XXX with Chuck (Entrancing Kayla/A Nony) making an appearance since he decided to transform me with his magical cock instead of waiting & us going out to the bars so he could transform another male.

I ONLY wonder what will ensue once Chuck arrives at my house the next day after, one only knows. >:3

2 comments:

  1. Such treachery Chuck has wrought! If Candy has a plan, she should get ready soon. I know i would be tempted to spend the whole day fingering myself if I woke in her shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...