(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Saturday, October 8, 2011

What Happened (Pablo's Undoing)

Sometimes things dont always go as planned as the male to Mistress becomes what shes lusted after for so long, regardless if its enjoyed or not. >:3

An older cap I made for Alectra (Alectraplaygrounds) that was posted up on the Haven a while back.


1 comment:

  1. Ah good times... wait!!! not good times... terrible times... Just thinking how much of a weak man Pablo is makes me shiver... If that man would leave me alone and take control that wouldn't ever happened "giggle". Just make me glad that I turned off in that moment and let Pablo enjoy all that mistress Alexandra would have to offer "giggle".

    Nice one Candy!

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...