(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, October 17, 2011

Candy, the Cam Whore (Guest Cap)

Occasionally, from time to time I'll post caps that others have made for me/with me in them just to help promote known & unknown other cappers.. ^^

This first one, most will know of this naughty girl from Rachels Haven named Playin Petra thats well known over there for makin some sexy, naughty & creative cappys..

If you dont know of her caps, go check them out..

This is a request I had that was made of me being forcefully made & put into a virtual CAM reality, to be manipulated & changed into whatever my on lookers see fit..

She created this perfectly with my idea, I have a thing for alternate universe themes as many know, like I put in my human to hentai creations..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...