(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Misswished Wishes - Djinned

I guess I found out the term 'Go Fuck Yourself' can take on a whole new meaning? <3

Thanks again to all for the comments, suggestions & support plus I will be continuing to cap/upload new content on here when freetime allows it. :3 ~

Enjoy, Candy ~



4 comments:

  1. io adoro tantissimo giocare da sola con qualsiasi oggetto mi capiti a tiro che abbia una forma "accattivante"...ci si prende tutto il tempo che si vuole e si sogna di farlo come ci piace!!! grazie baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* Thankies!

    Those djinn's are like crafty & well you like should know Miss well hungzies, plus I likes do know about the bigzies. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...