(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Seans Poster Pet

Cap thats been in the works, that I finally got around to finishing based on some old comments in another cap thread that sounded fun. :3 ~

Got a couple Halloween based caps planned including one with multipanels & a sexy lil' webm movie to add to the cap. This will be my next post actually, fun lil spin on a few of my off the wall TF/TG ideas I love to do.

~ Candy


5 comments:

  1. You make a cute little pussy cat! ;p <3

    I could just have you lay in my lap all day, you could lick me, and I could pet you and make you purr. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, sooooooooooo many slutty thoughts in my mind of these innuendo's you are so clever to throw at me? <3

      Well we all know how much pussys need to be petted & us felines after a long day need our milk.

      Delete
  2. Innuendos...? Me? Oh, whatsoever could you mean... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed my comments so much, and thank you once again for having me guest star, and transform you into a good little pussy cat.

    Maybe if you work really hard I'll let you out and this new neko can lap up some cream. And yes I'll give you a wonderful petting before putting you back and hanging you on my wall.

    And Natalie I'm sure it could be arranged to make your purr as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows? Anything can happen especially when magic is involved... ;p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...