(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Realistic XXX Reality

A lil something I made & included 'Throne' in just as a thank you for the support & comments as well as writing a couple of sexy stories with me in them.

Looking forward to more collabs as well, enjoy & hopefully this hits that sweet spot. 




5 comments:

  1. 'Wowzies', indeed. What a fix for a fantasy creator to find himself in. And Throne is probably too mindless now to reverse what happened to him. "Like, I forget how this works. And I'm more interested in getting my nails airbrushed." Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Like, fer sher!"

    Haha, pinks & purples would be the ticket! ;9 ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful caption as always candy ;)

    I'm glad to see students work hard for their good grades. Also Glad to see Candy make a new friend :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank ya, mmmmhhhmmmm indeed! :3 ~

      I think you'll enjoy the next cap as well since you'll be guest starring in it but I do wonder what you have in store for lil' ole me?

      Delete
  4. Tasty! I like the bookended images around the main text. Fun to read and see. And you can't deny the power of turning bimbo for grades.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...