(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Your Such An Airhead

Blow up doll TF stuffs pretty far & few as far as storys/caps but mixed with dickgirl witches & M2F, pretty scarce so lets change that. :3 ~

Got a whole folder of half done caps that I'll be finishing up quickly so I can start a fresh batch, enjoy. ;3 ~



6 comments:

  1. hmmmm very sexy,and such a neat trick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmhmmmm, why could I see you doing this to me. ^^

      A few quick *zaps* then the air tank comes out, inflating me with a *FAWOOSH* into a proper latex bimbo-doll inflatable fucktoy.

      Delete
  2. I totally could do this. 1 thing you need is orgasm denial. You could love every sensation,but your plastic so I can't let you cum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Gulps in*

      Oh my, sounds sexy & oh so humiliating. Just dont forget to hook up the bike pump or air tank so I can be inflated up into a perfect blow up toy. :3

      Delete
  3. Nice post, thanks for sharing.
    Browser the latest collection of Cheap Sex Doll in the USA at the most affordable price. These cheap sex dolls are made by using high-quality Silicone or TPE material. Explore now for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over time, some users develop emotional connections with sex doll shop. They interact with the doll, name it and have in-depth "conversations." This satisfies a basic need for emotional connection, thereby contributing to subjective well-being.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...