(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Your Such An Airhead

Blow up doll TF stuffs pretty far & few as far as storys/caps but mixed with dickgirl witches & M2F, pretty scarce so lets change that. :3 ~

Got a whole folder of half done caps that I'll be finishing up quickly so I can start a fresh batch, enjoy. ;3 ~



5 comments:

  1. hmmmm very sexy,and such a neat trick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmhmmmm, why could I see you doing this to me. ^^

      A few quick *zaps* then the air tank comes out, inflating me with a *FAWOOSH* into a proper latex bimbo-doll inflatable fucktoy.

      Delete
  2. I totally could do this. 1 thing you need is orgasm denial. You could love every sensation,but your plastic so I can't let you cum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Gulps in*

      Oh my, sounds sexy & oh so humiliating. Just dont forget to hook up the bike pump or air tank so I can be inflated up into a perfect blow up toy. :3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...