(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Submit To Submissiveness

Nope not dead, just very busy but until updates become more frequent. Heres a cap I made a bit back, really love this image & the expressions for so many reasons. 

Enjoy 


5 comments:

  1. A nice cap candy . glad to see your back. I hope after she's broken, she ends up giving it away for free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, expect much much more! :3

      Delete
  2. Oh to be a dim-witted blonde. Why do I want to be her? Oh, yeah, that's right. I remember now. Great cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...