(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Changing Room (Guest Cap)

As many know, I occasionally add 'Candy' caps made by others that I trade with, am friends with or just personally enjoy as an appreciation to show there talents.

First off, thanks to all that have capped me over the years since I love being capped by others almost as much as making my own caps that involve that slutty blonde bimbo & nymphette inside of me, Candy. :9 ~

Anyways, heres another I loved that not ONLY was made by Raven but involved her as well with some 'cock' Candy added in for that extra sticky fun. 

Updates on new content will be soon enough, got a whole folder of new caps partially done so expect weekly updates this year & much much more "Candy' based toon, hentai verse, inanimates & slutty bimbo-ish misadventures involving a sling of guest appearances plus deviously ramped up dickgirls.

Happy New Year, Enjoy!

~Candy



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...