(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tie Breaker!

Been wanting to cap up this Kami image for the last week or so & decided to make Raven a cap over on Rachels Haven since I know she enjoys becoming a herm & well, I enjoy. :3

Guess when you make bets, you should really factor in a few things but I guess its not too bad since everyone will be able to see me on DVD getting forcefully pounded by Ravens huge cock which she seems more then happy to oblige!

Anyways, heres another for now until I get a good pocket of freetime to pop out a few more again..

Will be really busy this week with Halloween then my birfday which is on the 1st of November. 


2 comments:

  1. Oooh yay! The latest Candy DVD is out! They always seem so real. Like you're about to be pulled into the action ;)

    Happy Birthday Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent as always. Have a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...