(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Changed You 2

Another much shorter "interactive" cap involving some quick M2F TF...

Thanks to all for the suggestions & comments, I've got a few in the works involving bimbo, inanimate & hentai verse coming up as well. :3

That is as long as my PC lasts, comps on its way out I think. 


8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic quickie. I do love interactive caps, especially when they're infused with the always sexy Candy style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, quickies are always fun! ;9 ~

      Delete
  2. Mmmm a quick and sexy interactive cap! Just the pick me up I needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazingly sexy and squirmy! More like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello viewers if you need any kind of
    Dildos
    vibrators
    g-spot
    lubes
    rabbit vibrators
    etc sex toys please visit our site : http://www.lovechristabelle.com/ . And contact us for our service .
    Join our facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Christabelle/290185154425873?ref=hl .
    Follw us on twitter : https://twitter.com/LChristabelle
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I love that it it awome I wish that was me sucking that sweet looking cock :'( but cant my girl has no idea I'm bisexual and I dont know how to tell her I prefer cock any suggs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. E mail me if ya have any ideas senateangle18789@hotmail.comthank you if yall can same message with top

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...